Monday, May 15, 2006

Animal Welfare

Just a quick post to give an update on my new job. It is wonderful. My boss is friendly and has a great style of leadership. He trusts his employees to do what he hired them to do. This is difficult for some people- micro managers. It feels good to be part of a collaboration instead of a dictatorship.

The non profit is also smart and doesn't alienate people. They try to educate the maximum number of people possible with the resources available. And the coworkers I have met so far are also delightful. I'm learning a great deal. And I am in no way bored as I was at my last job.

I feel so happy to have moved on from CUP which I now view with more distain than I even previously had. I now work in a place that values it's employees and cares about the work done. Oh my, what a different a week makes. I'm happier, feel less stressed (although my new job jitters are still with me), and care about what I do.

Anyway, that's me gushing. And I have a feeling it is only going to get better as I become involved with more projects.

Now, I'm heading out to work.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home