Tuesday, May 30, 2006

More time but less blogs?

Well, one would think I would have more time to update my blog since I'm only working 3 days a week. That would be logical but inaccurate. Since I began this job my personal productivity has increased by about...100 percent. Last week I was at the gym four times. I wrote 20 pages of my novel in the last 8 days. I've helped develop a wonderful project at work to do this summer. I've also hung out with lots of different people including a new person who is in the grad poetry program at slc.

There will also be a new addition coming to 11o1. It's going to be small, cute, and furry. No I'm not pregnant- didn't you read the furry bit. We are getting a kitten(possibly two). My mum has been taking care of a few strays and one of them affectionately called white kitty or crack whore depending on who you ask(she goes off with the big male tom cat a bunch) has just had kittens. They are ultra cute and Ploski suggested that we take one of them home with us. Yep, I was shocked. I'm working at an animal welfare non-profit, I love animals, and he is the one who suggested it. Honestly, I wouldn't have done that to him. Two people need to want an animal, not just one. So as per his prodding, we are going to be taking a little girl home with us after we get back from Kauai.

By the way, Kauai is 10 days away.

Now I'm off to do some more writing. I've been a production queen lately.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home