Sunday, November 20, 2005

Movie Blues

I enjoy the books. I don't think they are flawless, but I enjoy reading them, and appreciate the world that has been created.

The film that opened tonight was the worst film I can remember seeing- in fact I can't quite recall anything worse. It had no suspense, no bonds, none of the emotional integrity that made the books popular. Daniel Radcliff needs to be put out of his misery, and the great actors that play the teachers need to find better gigs even if they don't pay as much. This movie had no soul, and no story.

Please do not see this film. It will make a sickening amount of money. Don't waste your time.

I'm tired. And annoyed. Plosk is brushing his teeth, and we'll probably bitch about the film for a good 30 minutes before we attempt sleep.

Night Night.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home