Tuesday, October 04, 2005

A Million and One Things To Do.

Filling out forms, making phone calls, working, volleyball practice and games, seeing friends, DH, Graduate Applications, and more. I haven't even been able to sit and finish reading L.I.E. because it has been so busy. I get up, go to work, head home, eat something quickly, and head back out to volleyball. I get home again, and simply try and catch up on a few other things, like some of those forms or phone calls, spending some quality time with Plosk, and then crash. Insanity.

This past weekend Alice, Plosk and I headed to Ct for Brian's book signing. It was a success. And soon BT will be available to a small country many miles from here. Very exciting. Then we went to the after party where I had some wonderful conversations with a lot of good people. I also helped take care of some very intoxicated friends- force fed one water. Alas. But honestly, the weekend was a blur. A good one, but way too quick. I'm in need of some solitude, of some time where I can relax and enjoy my own company. I have off this coming Monday. I'm going to force myself to take some down time. I'm mentally exhausted. I haven't even seen Serenity yet. But I will this Friday.

Life lately has been all events and not enough emotional catch up time. Huge things are in the works. And I just want to be able to focus on some of those. Step back and enjoy the happiness that is taking place. But I'm too busy. One's mind needs to catch up to their actions. I'm a body in motion with little reflection. A balance needs to be made. If I'm out of touch lately, this is why. When November comes, my life will be more sane and I'll be able to indulge. As for now, I just have to enjoy the activity.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home