Monday, June 13, 2005

Bewitched Part 1

This evening I am going to the first movie I've been to in years with my Dad. He and I are heading into the city at 5:30 to attend the premier of Bewitched. And when I say premier, I don't simply mean a screening. It's going to be red carpet and all. Now I've done similar things in the past, hung out with celebrities and been to clubs, but that all was related to modeling. This is going to be thoroughly entertaining because I'm not going with club owners or other model friends to be a part of the scenery, I'm simply going with my dad to hang out. And he's the one getting me in. And this is odd simply because friends of mine are usually asking me to get them into places like this. I'm not a model going to a premier. I'm a daughter going. It's nice to get in somewhere because your dad invited you, rather than because Jagger might find you attractive. Takes some pressure off.

After Bewitched we're heading to the after party at Lincoln Center which should also be a great deal of fun. And which I'll probably mention tomorrow in a follow up post. Good times.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home