Wednesday, January 10, 2007

My 100th Blog

Yes it's true. I have written 100 of these less than amazing blogs. That's all I'm going to comment about that but it did feel as if it should be the title to this blog even if it's not the main attraction.

This past weekend Plosk and I celebrated our 1 year anniversary. We made our way back up to the Red Lion Inn in Stockbridge MA. (Thank you Nilly and Papa for the generous gift and to Plosk's Dad and Lin for the gift of food) We had an incredible time relaxing, reading, writing, reliving and a bit of shopping. On our actual anniversary we went over to Lenox and walked around the lovely little town. Later we had dinner and said our vows to each other in the exact place where we were married. I know, we're adorable. We actually did very little this past weekend but that was exactly what we needed. Rest/relaxation and quality time. Oh, and driving. We definitely did some driving. We also brought home a lovely clock for our living room and an adorable pewter sugar container for the kitchen. Yes, we can be domestic.

We came home and rested for a bit before heading back out to meet my parents for Children of Men. I thought it was fabulous. Dark and fabulous. The acting was great, so was the humor and the camera work was astounding. It's a movie I've been wanting to see for months and I was no disappointed.

Now it's back to work. In fact Plosk is sitting at work right now- it is 6:43pm mind you. Martin Luther King will be a lovely 3 day holiday we'll be ready for again.

Now back I go to reading Brian's new book.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home