Wednesday, August 09, 2006

New Hair

I cut my hair yesterday morning and for the first time, had no fear and felt completely liberated. I had it styled. It is above my shoulders and I love it. I feel new- rejuvenated. It's funny. Before I was with Plosk I was afraid to change certain things- afraid to take chances on clothes or hair. I was very safe. Now I'm having more fun with fashion and with my look than ever before- even when I modeled. Aren't I supposed to gain weight and wear sweat shirts now that I'm married? It had the opposite effect on me. I'm all about trying new things and exuding more confidence. Perhaps because I'm in a safe environment. If I mess up, I won't be judged. He's with me even if my hair cut turned out to look like a mop:) Happily, I don't have a mop head.

In a few minutes he is going to get home from the gym and we'll head out for a romantic dinner. I don't know where. He planned it and I'm simply waiting. It feels good to wait knowing he's on his way here. It feels nice knowing he planned something for us. I have a kitten on my lap and a kitten to my side and soon I'll be out and about with Plosk. It's nice to spend time with your family:)

2 Comments:

At 4:17 PM, Blogger M.K. said...

it looks super cute!

 
At 11:08 AM, Blogger Ali said...

Hi, who are you?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home