Sunday, June 26, 2005

Completion

So months upon months of stress and fretting has finally ended and began a new chapter. We have moved into our new apartment. At the age of 23 I co-own a co-op. 7 months ago the idea of a boyfriend was far beyond my imagination let alone living with one and purchasing our very own apartment and planning trips for the next 2 years. I honestly thought I'd be doing some of those things including living with my best friend but never to such an extreme. We transformed and now I get to live with - really honestly share my life with- Plosk who has remained my best friend and has become my partner. Nice how life works out some times.

We have many projects lined up for the summer. These include painting, tearing up carpet and purchasing bookshelves. A home to me isn't a home unless there are plants and books. Right now my books are caged in the closet, suffocating in cardboard. Plants will also come soon. Lori's mum has many that she wants to give us.

Plosk is lying on the couch with a hurt ankle. Last weekend at his surprise 3oth birthday his mom, stepmom, and I planned he rolled it twice while walking down some stairs. This was after playing volleyball. Alas. He is quite poorly at the moment. Pain is very frustrating.

I'm sitting feeling like a lizard in this heat trying to use as little energy as possible. All I can say to my friends is, you are all welcome at any time. We have plenty of extra space to sleep- as in 4 extra places for crashers. Please come and enjoy it. And if you like to play board games, and possibly have some wine or milk, you are even more welcome here.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home